Thank you for choosing Brightleaf Doodles Inc. We want to make this an enjoyable experience for you and your family. We are here for you from today forward. We will keep you up to date with information about your puppy as he/she grows via pictures and videos and you are welcome to contact us with any questions.
- The puppy will be ready to go home at 8 weeks of age. We will not, under any circumstances, let the puppy leave before it is ready. There is an additional $15 a day charge for puppies kept longer than 8 weeks of age.
- The puppy is guaranteed to be in good health at the time of sale.
- The puppy will be up to date on shots and dewormed at the time of pick up. It is very important that the Purchaser(s) continue the vaccinations and worming as breeder will not be responsible for vet bills. Please do not expose your puppy to other dogs that are not vaccinated until he/she has completed the entire vaccination schedule – around 16-20 weeks old.
- The puppy will have been vet checked and microchipped and deemed in good health at the time of sale.
- The purchaser(s), at their own expense, should have the puppy examined by a Licensed Vet within 72 hours of receiving the puppy.
- Documentation must be sent to the breeder within ten days in order for the Health Guarantee to be honored.
- If within 72 hours, a Licensed Vet finds the puppy to be unhealthy or unfit for sale, the puppy may be returned for a full refund – provided the puppy has not been injured or neglected. The veterinarian must provide a written statement deeming the puppy “unhealthy for purchase.“
- This guarantee does not cover any health issues caused by neglect or injury from the purchaser(s).
- This guarantee does not include minor illnesses and health issues such as colds, allergies, internal or external parasites or umbilical hernias. However, the breeder will disclose any known illnesses or health issues prior to the sale.
- The breeder cannot assume responsibility for this puppy after 72 hours of the sale. It is the responsibility of the purchaser(s) to care for the puppy properly and keep it free from harm. Please remember that the puppy must be treated with great care and protected from danger.
- The breeder assumes no responsibility for any medical expenses incurred after the sale.
- The breeder assumes no responsibility for training difficulties or behavior problems.
- The breeder does not guarantee size. We will give the buyer the weight of the puppy’s parents and the weight of other puppies out of that mating. We can give the purchaser(s) an educated guess as to full grown weight, but there are too many variables besides genetics.
- The breeder does not guarantee fertility or ability to place in shows. The puppy is strictly sold as a TOP QUALITY PET and will be required to be spayed or neutered. Proof of spay/neuter to be sent to breeder by 18 months of age and no later.
- The breeder gives a two-year guarantee against any congenital defects of the puppy and a lifetime guarantee against any of the genetic conditions that we test for. If this should occur then the puppy will be returned to the breeder, and the purchaser(s) will receive another puppy of the same breed when there is one available.
- If for any reason the purchaser(s) is unable to keep the puppy, purchaser(s) agrees to return the puppy to the breeder. If puppy is returned within the first 30 days, half of the purchase price will be refunded. If puppy is returned after the 30 days, there will be no refund.
General Health Guarantee
Brightleaf Goldendoodles provides a 72-hour general health guarantee. Your puppy will have had all vaccinations, be dewormed and microchipped by the time he/she is ready to go home at 8 weeks of age. Under no circumstance will the puppy go home sooner. There is an additional $15 a day charge for puppies kept longer than 8 weeks of age. We do ask that you take your puppy to be checked by a licensed veterinarian within these 72 hours and schedule your future vaccinations. We will not be responsible for any vet bills. Worms (internal parasites) are common in puppies and we recommend that a stool sample be checked by the vet at all your puppy’s check-ups. We cannot emphasize enough how important it is to keep your puppy away from other dogs and public areas until he/she is fully vaccinated as there are many diseases such as Parvo which are deadly to new puppies.
There will be no returns on a puppy unless you have met the above criteria. If your puppy does become seriously ill within this time, please go to your vet and get a letter of diagnosis to be given to me upon the return of your puppy. No puppy has ever been returned for health or temperament issues.
Long-Term Health Guarantee
Our puppies come with a guarantee that covers his/her hips and eyes until 24 months of age. If your puppy is diagnosed as having any diagnosed genetic disease, you will be given a full refund and the opportunity to return your pup. You do not have to return the puppy.
This guarantee only applies to the original purchase of the pup. The guarantee is voided if the condition was caused by injuries acquired through training, play, or other activities. Or if the puppy has been neglected, malnourished, or allowed to become obese.
To qualify for a refund, your puppy’s X-rays must be confirmed by a licensed veterinarian who will send a statement to me.
If for any reason you are unable to keep the puppy, You agree to return the puppy to Brightleaf Doodles Inc. If the puppy is returned within the first 30 days, half of the purchase price will be refunded. If puppy is returned after the 30 days, there will be no refund.